#40. Do not have more than two redheaded characters or people will think you’re up to something. #66. Time your writing schedule to coincide with the different phases of the moon. #75. Write as if you’ve been possessed by a demon but like a nice demon. #79. Never kill a dog in your book. The dogs will know. #101. Write to displease whatever god you believe in. #102. Believe in monsters. (via glarewolf)
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
And don’t worry. NONE of these are screamers. I wouldn’t do that.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
dover demon, black dahlia, gef the talking mongoose (not really creepy but), wendigo, chase vault, carl tanzler (necrophilia/body horror warning 4 images), benjamin kyle, armin meiwes (cannibalism tw), alien hand syndrome, lead masks case, sailing stones, list of people who have mysteriously disappeared, starchild skull (body horror i guess?), lost cosmonauts, judicia-cordiglia brothers, dancing plague, self-surgery, project MKultra, solway firth spaceman, time slip, tanganyika laughter epidemic, ica stones, dyatlov pass incident, cotard delusion, robert j white, mary tofts, stargate project, list of unexplained sounds (if u have a fear of the ocean this probs wont help) , the hum, uvb-76, shadow person, grey goo, yonaguni monument, temples of humankind, moscow metro 2, antikythera mechanism, out of place artifact, the hands resist him, toynbee tiles, ararat anomaly, aokigahara, belmez faces, codex gigas, green man (facial disfiguration warning), mad gasser of mattoon, ursula and sabrina eriksson, who put bella in the wych elm, voynich manuscript
Hey everyone! I’m sure you remember this lovely post suggesting fantastic movies of queer ladies. And I thought that I might be of help, and give you links to those movies with some lovely lesbian romance.
To see the summaries of the films, check the post that gave me the idea. They make good summaries, and make them funny too. :)
R O M - C O M S
- Kyss Mig(Kiss Me)
- The Four-Faced Liar,
- The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love
- Saving Face
- Nina’s Heavenly Delights
- Yes or No
- I Can’t Think Straight
- Desert Hearts
F U N N Y S H I T
A C T I O N / T H R I L L E R / M Y S T E R Y
P E R I O D D R A M A S
- The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister
- Fingersmith part 1, Fingersmith part 2
- Tipping the Velvet episode 1
- The Night Watch
- Viola di mare
- Farewell, My Queen
H O T A S F U C K
D R A M A S
T E E N A G E R S ?
T R A N S W O M E N ?
O T H E R S
some nice programs to draw
- mtPaint: free source tool designed to make pixel art. for Linux or Windows.
- character maker: it’s to make charsets for rpgmaker but you can use it for whatever you want. it’s in both english and spanish.
- scribblertoo: really nice website to draw with.
- sekka: free source tool to draw things like these:
Can I add Pixen? It’s Mac OSX only, but it’s really nice. You can make gifs and animations with it, too!
cute, pleasant, calming games
- everything orisinal
- a very pink game
- cat poke poke some cats
- cat planet, planet of the cats
- knytt series
- small worlds
- tork - a language game
- leaf me alone
- sushi cat series
- ghost party
- flock together
- bunni: how we first met
- this is the only level and achievement unlocked series
there’s more out there add them to this list if u want to
MY MAD FAT DIARY: A Masterpost
Set in Stamford, Lincolnshire in 1996, My Mad Fat Diary follows the story of 16-year-old, 231 pound girl, Rae, who has just left a psychiatric hospital, where she has spent four months. She begins to reconnect with her best friend, Chloe, who is unaware of Rae’s mental health and body image problems, believing she was in France for the past four months. Rae attempts to keep this information from her while also trying to impress Chloe’s friends Izzy, Archie, Chop and Finn.
UPDATED AS OF 17/03/14